Hello loves and happy Friday!
It’s the second day of June and I thought I would give you a quick round-up of my May favourites. I know many bloggers and Youtubers do this, but I do like seeing what people love, have been using constantly and what works for them.
So with no further ado, here are my May Favourites:
- “Grace Not Perfection” by Emily Ley – I’ve devoured this book in less than 7 days, reading on the train, in the bathtub and late into the night. I believe every woman, whether you’re a mom or just starting your career or university, should read this. It’s not just a book about someone’s experience, but Emily has a way of bringing God and his message closer to you and opening up a whole new way of life. MUST-READ !!
- “Earl Grey” Tea by Twinings– as mentioned previously on the blog, Z and I love love love tea. It really has become our little morning and evening tradition. And this one from Twinings has definitely been the top contender. It’s smooth and strong, but won’t keep you up at night so it’s perfect to enjoy with a couple of biscuits. Z likes to add a little milk sometimes to soften the flavour.
- “Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne” by Jo Malone – if you know me, you’ll know I’m an all-time Wood Sage and Sea Salt lover (it’s never missing in my house), but the other day I stopped by the Jo Malone section in Nordstrom and fell in love with THIS scent. It’s perfect for the summer. I only took home a tester, but I’m going back this weekend to get the full sized bottle.
- “Naked Skin” by Urban Decay – this concealer has been my best friend these last couple of weeks and I had totally forgotten how good it was. Keeping up with two jobs and a crazy puppy, you can imagine how sleep hasn’t been my best friend lately. It completely covers my under-eye circles and helps make me look fresh and awake, even when my brain can’t say the same.
- Last but not least, the first and only lipstick that has made me want to get a lipstick collection: Slow Burn 246 by Marc Jacobs. It gives my lips just the tiniest bit of extra color making them look plump and healthy. It has such a creamy and soft texture that I sometimes forget I’m even wearing it. I truly am not a lipstick girl in general, but I have been wearing this non-stop lately.
Let me know what some of your May favourites were. Anything I din’t mention that you guys can’t live without? Comment in the section below!
Lots of love, Yara ❤️